iTimer is Amest Santim’s solution for Internet cafes, libraries etc to easily manage their PC-Stations (computers) that are available for public Internet and/or general computer use. iTimer has various features that are commonly availble in similar other applications and it enhances those by adding various more that are tailored in the Ethiopian context.
Some of the available features include:
- Specifically designed for and works with PC-Station product
- Both post-paid and pre-paid usage modes
- Configurable tariffs and other settings
- Robust reporting
- Flexible billing
- Multi-level access to functionalities
- Works with standalone computers too
- You can brand it with your own information
New in version 2.0:
- Happy Hour feature!
- New background images
- Automatically changing (rotating) images
- Smaller file size (smaller memory footprint)
- Fixed bug of not displaying usage after 6pm in reports
- and many other improvements
New in version 2.1:
- eGursha added – provides users with a list of frequently used websties for quick access
To upgrade your version of iTimer, use the included uninstaller to remove the old version and install the latest version.
Please provide your name and email address for your free download.
* We will, from time to time, email you if we have something that we think you might be interested in